Seniors with SNAP get, on average, way more than $15 per month.
SNAP is not just for families with children--get the facts in our infographic.
Many older adults are reluctant to apply for food assistance through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Often they believe that:
- SNAP is only for families with children
- Seniors only receive $15 a month in SNAP benefits
- Receiving SNAP will mean fewer benefits for someone with greater need
- No stores near them accept SNAP
- The application process is too hard
Help dispel these myths!
Our infographic is here to share the facts about SNAP and how it can benefit you. Download a PDF of this graphic below.