Join a lively discussion with NCOA President & CEO Ramsey Alwin and elected officials about the outlook in Washington, D.C., for reforms that could have big and small impacts on the lives of older adults.
Webinar attendees will get details on NCOA's legislative goals and find ways to advocate for the issues that matter personally.
Members of the 118th Congress have settled into their offices and committee assignments, and President Biden has delivered his State of the Union address. What’s on the legislative roadmap for older Americans this session?
At NCOA, we're advocating for greater access to benefits, programs that support health and independence, and retirement security and workforce supports to ensure all can age well.
Join a lively discussion with NCOA President & CEO Ramsey Alwin and elected officials about the outlook in Washington, D.C., for reforms both big and small.
Webinar attendees will:
- Hear from members of Congress about their priorities to improve the lives of older adults
- Get details on NCOA’s legislative objectives for Congress
- Identify steps they can take to advocate for the issues that matter to them
- Ramsey Alwin, President & CEO, NCOA
- Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., Senate Majority Leader
- Sen. Mike Braun, R-Ind.
- Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester, D-Del.