The National CDSME Database is housed at and managed by the National Council on Aging’s Center for Healthy Aging.
The database can receive data from any organization that wants to track data for their evidence-based health promotion programs.
Aside from directly entering data into the database, one workshop and participant at a time, you can also send us your data in larger volumes for mass importing. This can be data from a third-party vendor or your organization’s own data source. Review this document for an overview of the process, considerations for working with and choosing a vendor, as well as tips for preparing the data for importing.
Tips for importing data:
- Allow up to 6 weeks for data imports to be completed.
- Additional time may be needed prior to semi-annual report deadlines due to high volume.
- Send the completed data migration template through MOVEIT and e-mail your Technical Assistance Liaison and Ben Kean (email@example.com) that the data has been sent.
- Please wait to import data until the file includes information for at least 100 participants.
- Contact Kathleen Zuke (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
The data must be formatted using the following excel template.
View our data sharing agreement
Complete this data sharing agreement to authorize a third-party vendor to export data to the National CDSME Database.
Read the guide