As a National Institute of Senior Centers Member, you're connected to 11,000 senior centers and their professionals that are committed to best practices, professional development, advocacy, research, and national standards and accreditation.
Access all of your NISC Member benefits in one place.
Not a NISC Member? Join today.
As a member of NCOA's National Institute of Senior Centers (NISC), you're connected to a national network of professional support and innovative solutions. Ask for help, share an opinion, or get your next big idea from your peers!
Get Started as a NISC Member Now
- With our monthly newsletter, you'll get the latest news, best practices, and innovations for senior centers right in your inbox every month. Learn what's happening in Congress, discover upcoming free webinars, and get connected to program ideas for your center.
- From virtual brown bag lunches to focus groups on pressing issues impacting senior center professionals nationally–NISC members have an opportunity to attend numerous networking opportunities throughout the year.
- Our NISC Connections Webinar series is curated each season to bring community, state, and national partners together. Learn from experts in their field, and talk about the issues that matter to older adults, encouraging discussion around challenges and highlighting solutions.
- Connect with other senior center professionals on the Crossroads online community senior center group.
- Join our Senior Center Leadership Collaborative to share best practices, national initiatives, strategies and resources to spur innovation and to identify national senior center leaders.
- NCOA houses two national resource centers funded by the Administration for Community Living. As a NISC member, you'll have access to The Center for Benefits Access which connects eligible odler adults to benefits programs that can help them pay for daily needs, as well as The Center for Healthy Aging, which supports evidence-based programs on falls prevention and chronic disease self-management.
- Get involved in our advocacy efforts to advance the field of senior centers and improve the economic security and health of the clients you serve.
- Get a discount at our Age+Action conference.
Your Member Resources
- Senior Center Month (coming soon!)
- NISC Accredited Centers
- Discounted Motion Picture Licensing Agreement
- Cellular Recycling Fundraising Program
- PurchasingPoint® Discount Program
To access the following member-only resources, log in to NISC Crossroads.
- Programs of Excellence Awards Guide
- Marketing Tools For Any Senior Center senior center marketing handbook
- Building Excellence: Senior Center Standards & Accreditation Manual
- New Models of Senior Centers Report
Have questions about your membership or need assistance?
- Contact Member Services at email@example.com.