Medicare's annual Open Enrollment runs Oct. 15-Dec. 7, 2022.
In these tight economic times, it's more important than ever for people with Medicare to review their plans and make sure they have the right coverage.
Learn more about what's new for Medicare in 2023 and how to best support beneficiaries by joining our Oct. 11 fireside chat.
With inflation hitting pocketbooks nationwide, it’s more important than ever for people with Medicare to review their plans to make sure they’re getting the most value and right coverage for their unique needs.
Join our fireside chat to be better prepared to help during the upcoming Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), which runs Oct. 15 through Dec. 7, 2022.
Among the topics you'll hear about:
- What's new to Medicare this year?
- How should people weigh the plan and coverage options?
- How will the Inflation Reduction Act affect Medicare in 2023?
- Ramsey Alwin, President and CEO of the National Council on Aging
- Christopher Ciano, President of Medicare of Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Join us to be better prepared for Medicare's annual Open Enrollment, so you can empower older adults with trusted information and support.