Parties may link to this Website, provided that:
- (a) The appearance, content, and other aspects of the link do not damage or dilute the goodwill associated with NCOA’s name, servicemarks, and trademarks, as determined by NCOA in its sole discretion;
- (b) The link and/or website that is being linked does not violate or infringe NCOA’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- (c) No aspect of the link, including the appearance and position of the link, may create the appearance that a party is associated with or sponsored by NCOA when such association or sponsorship does not exist;
- (d) No aspect of the link, including the appearance and position of the link, may create the appearance that NCOA endorses any product or service of any party;
- (e) The link, when activated by a user, must display the NCOA web page in its entirety and not within a “frame” on the linked website; and
- (f) NCOA reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion.
Content appearing on this Website is © 2015 National Council on Aging, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited. National Council on Aging (NCOA) copyright materials may not be reproduced in whole or in part by persons, organizations, or corporations other than NCOA, its affiliates, divisions, and units without the prior written permission of an authorized officer of NCOA. For permission, please contact email@example.com.