NCOA is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to design and build the next generation email engagement platform for NCOA. The primary function of the Email Marketing Coordinator is to develop and execute the email strategy for our digital programs. The Email Marketing Coordinator will work with the Senior Director and team to plan, create, and execute email campaigns to drive key metrics, including conversions, and lead generation to meet NCOA’s triple-bottom-line goals. The candidate will also be responsible for creating/testing email templates, managing email segmentation, working closely with IT on technology implementations, as well as email delivery and acquisition efforts. Additionally, the Email Marketing Coordinator will ensure that our emails are CAN-SPAM compliant, and will optimize for mobile devices, nail timing and frequency, organize segmentation and personalization strategy, and work closely with the Communications team to distribute great email copy. The Email Marketing Coordinator will work closely with other team members to create reporting dashboards and analysis that will help drive overall email strategy.
- Create and implement email marketing campaigns
- Design and produce email templates for both marketing and communications
- Analyze current email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on success metrics for email campaigns in order to guide improvements
- Conduct A/B testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective methodology/creative
- Manage automated email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize engagement/conversion
- Carry out segmentation of the database and implement remarketing strategies
- Work closely with the CRM administrator to develop a clear CRM strategy
- Become cross-trained to be a backup for Digital Marketing Specialist
Qualifications: Education, Experience, & Skills
- 2+ years’ related digital marketing experience in B2C or B2B2C brands
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, Business, Communications, or related field
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics
- Proficiency with marketing automation technology
- Demonstrated attention to detail, creative, analytical, and takes initiative
- Ability to work self-directed, under pressure, meet deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and review and analyze data
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, project, time management, and analytical skills
- Creative and collaborative, ready to work across Marketing & Communications on graphics, content, and designing templates for emails
- Solid understanding of web metrics and digital analytics and ability to generate, analyze, and interpret data
- Fluent in digital and social technologies
- HTML+CSS experience, ability to produce email templates, and test display/delivery across platforms
- Experience building campaigns within a CRM
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (at least Photoshop)
What’s Attractive to the Right Candidate?
- For more than 65 years, NCOA has made improving the lives of older adults our passion and our mission. NCOA is a highly-regarded national institution.
- Your work will be highly visible and critical to promotion of NCOA’s programs and resources.
- The work you do today will have an impact for decades to come.
- Your work provides a direct and immediate service: Increasing the quality and years of life for millions of older Americans.
- This is an intellectually stimulating environment and an organization that works passionately and enthusiastically to fulfill the goals of our programs and our overarching mission.
- Your experience, opinions, and expertise are valued—what you bring to the table is vital to our success.
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, a 403(b) retirement plan with a generous contribution, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, education assistance and more.
- NCOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to these principles. We value and welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage all minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities to apply.
Simply email your resume to Rina Pennacchia at firstname.lastname@example.org with “NCOA – Email Marketing Coordinator” as the subject of the email.